- USA Check Cashed
- Check Cashiers, Inc. DBA:
- ON-LINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
December 31, 2013
- USA Checks Cashed (the 'Business,' 'we' or 'us') understands that privacy is an important proble
- m, and we
- Take your privacy seriously. Please browse the following for more information about exactly how we gather, use and
- Safeguard data and the information you may provide to us or we gather. These Privacy
- and Policy Change.'
APPLICABILITY OF THE PRIVACY PRACTICES
- These Privacy Practices apply to data and advice we accumulate or you may provide to us
- from you via the STRONAFIRMOWA.INFO site (collectively, the 'Site'). By using the Site,
- Or voluntarily providing your advice to us, you consent to application and the collection of all
Info as set forth in these Privacy Practices. In the event you do not accept the terms of the Privacy
Practices, please don't provide us with any advice and don't utilize the Site. These Privacy Practices
Are incorporated into and subject to the Terms & Conditions for the Site.
These Privacy Practices don't, and applies simply to information submitted or collected through the Site
apply to information which could be collected by the Organization through another means, including offline or
at any of our stores. This policy also doesn't apply to information about you gathered by third party
- Sites or ads, applications, or services associated with, linked to or otherwise reachable
- from the Site.
- Under no circumstances and privacy policies or practices is the Company responsible or liable for
- the third party's compliance therewith.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT INFO FROM YOU?
We gather personally identifiable information we receive through your use of the Site (i) when you employ
- or enroll for Firm's services through the Site, (ii) when you 'opt in' for specific services or features
- of the Site, (iii) when you choose to contact us electronically and (iv) automatically as further described
- In addition , we receive the automatic and passive data (both personally identifiable and otherwise) from the
Computer used when you interact together with Your Website and to access the Site. In this respect, the Site use common
automated information gathering applications such as log files that record page action, including a unique
person's visits to your page and how many "hits" a special item is receiving, together with other application
activity. The Business may use small bits of code called 'one- ' 'clear gifs pixel gifs,' or web beacons that are ' '
- Embedded in the Site to gather information that was certain.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Via the Site, the Business collects from you: (i) certain non-personal technical and other advice and
- (ii) certain personally identifiable information.
All Visitors to the Site 'In general, in the event you visit the Site without registering or applying for any of the
Firm's services, you'll be utilizing the Site no personally identifiable information is
- Accumulated. Whether when you visit the Site various kinds of info, any services are applied for by you
- Are collected automatically and passively through log files along with other tools as noted above under the
- your computer by using the Internet), the name of the web page where you entered the Site,
Sort of browser or operating system you might be employing, the name of your Internet supplier, broad
- Demographic data, data relating to malfunctions or problems when you use your computer with happening
- the Site and your activity while utilizing the Site.
- Visitors Who Register or Apply For Services ' If you choose to apply or enroll for certain Business
services through the Site, you'll be providing us with some or every one of the next enrollment-associated
- information: full name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, vehicle information, drivers license
- Based on the way you utilize the Site, we may collect the following personally identifiable added
- information and data:
- ? information about your utilization of Site features and how often you use them; and
? Customer support information about you.
- The Site lets you contact us electronically through e mail.
- Whenever such contact is made by you, you may be providing us with your name along with other information, such
- your message.
Actions over time and across third party sites or services that are online. Accordingly, we don't presently
Process or comply with any web browser's 'don't track ' sign or other mechanisms that provide
- consumers with the aptitude exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable
- Advice about your online activities and across third party sites. We allow third party
- Companies, including AddThis, when you visit our site to gather certain anonymous information.
These firms may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other
- Sites as a way to offer ads about goods and services prone to be of greater interest to
- you. These firms normally utilize a cookie or a third party web beacon to accumulate this information. To
- learn more relating to this behavioral advertising practice, you are able to see STRONAFIRMOWA.INFO>
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
Our Use of Information. We collect, retain, and use the information we collect through the Site for valid
business functions only. This not only allows us to provide the Site as it exists today, but nonetheless, additionally, it enables us
- To supply you with services and innovative features we develop in the future that use the information we
- Receive about you.
- ? To provide you with our services;
- ? To help to keep the Site safe and secure, and protect users' property or rights;
? to track your usage of the Site, including to apply our Terms & Conditions; and
? To correspond along with you regarding the Site or issues relating to potential use of the Site or your use, or
- to you.
Our Sharing of Information. Your trust is essential to us, which explains why we do not share advice we
Unless we've receive about you with others:
? received your permission; or
- ? Given you notice, like by telling you about it in these Privacy Practices; or
- ? Removed any other personally identifying information or your name from it.
We don't sell or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may share information with contractors providing services on our behalf and otherwise to help us
- Run the Site. Furthermore, we may share information with our associated companies to be used in
- Link with their businesses. We require those providing services on our behalf and affiliates to restrict
Their use and disclosure of your advice to uses and disclosures that are consistent with one of these Privacy
Practices, nevertheless, we can't guarantee their compliance.
- The contents of your online communications, along with other information regarding you as a Site user, may
- be obtained and revealed (i) in response to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for instance, a
- court order, search warrant or subpoena), (ii) in other situation by which we possess a good faith belief
a menace to the security of you or somebody else, (iii) when required either to protect our rights or property,
or (iv) for us to render the service you've got requested.
CHANGES TO INFORMATION
We make an effort to steadfastly keep up the accuracy of any personally identifiable information which could be collected from
You, and will use our reasonable efforts to respond promptly to upgrade our database when
We are told by you the information in our database just isn't exact. We do not provide online access to you to
your application or enrollment information, or the capacity to edit this information. It's your obligation
- To ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up to date. You may get from us, by e mail,
- the enrollment information in our records and/or files. Information is going to be upgraded as soon as reasonably
- E-MAIL LISTS
When you enroll or apply for services through the Site, we may contact you from time to time via e-mail,
Supplying updates as well as other information to you about our services and the Site if you don't opt-out
- of receiving, such advice as noted below under the caption 'Opt-Out.'
- All e-mails will contain links letting you opt-out of receiving such advice. Furthermore, you may
- Opt out of receiving materials or other communications from us and our affiliates by contacting us via
email at STRONAFIRMOWA.INFO
312.1-312.12, the Firm WOn't intentionally gather or solicit personal information from anyone under
the age of 13 or intentionally enable such individuals to enroll. Should you be under 13, please don't attempt to
Enroll for the Site or send us any information about yourself mobile
Apparatus number, or email. By applying the Site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of